We are currently coordinating the program of 9 parallel workshops, as follows:
- Astronomy & Astronomical Instrumentation
- Seismology, Earth Sciences & Natural Disasters
- Biological Sciences & BioMedical ICT Applications
- Sensors, Robotics, Automation & ICT in Mining, AgroSciences & Natural Resources
- Sustainable Management & Conservation of Oceanic and Coastal Ecosystems
- Applied Mathematics, Modeling, Data Analytics & HPC
- Ecology, Biodiversity & Sustainable Development
- Social Science & Humanities, Asian & Latin American Studies
- Arts, Science & Innovation
Mon 24 Sep 2018
Arrival in JAPAN (Narita or Haneda) from Chile, Mexico, Brazil, etc.
Tue 25 Sep 2018
Opening ceremony at Nikkō Tōshō-gū.
Welcome Reception at the Nikko Senhime-monogatari hotel.
Wed 26 Sep 2018
Workshop (first day)
Thu 27 Sep 2018
Workshop (second day), or Excursion
Fri 28 Sep 2018
A.M Excursion (Senjogahara field, Kegon waterfall, etc.)
P.M Closing ceremony at the Nikko Senhime-monogatari hotel.