This event is part of the MathAmSud ARGO project, which involves research groups from France (École Polytechnique and Université de Savoie), Argentina (Universidad de Buenos Aires), Brazil (Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro) and Chile (Center for Mathematical Modeling).
UPDATE: We added below the group photo
- Aris Daniilidis (CMM – U. de Chile)
- David Salas (U. de O’Higgins)
- Héctor Ramírez (CMM – U. de Chile)
- Rodolfo Gutiérrez (CMM – U. de Chile)
- Alejandro Maass (CMM – U. de Chile)
This event is co-funded by ANID through Basal Program FB-210005 (Center for Mathematical Modeling), and by MathAmSud France, Brazil, Argentina (UBACYT 20020100100242, PIP 20110100580 CONICET) and research projects of Inria and Université du Mont Blanc.