May 15-19, 2023
The main objective of this workshop is to bring together AtlantEco and CEODOS, the Atlantic and Pacific parts of Mission Microbiome Expedition developed by TARA Ocean Foundation, researchers and their collaborators in related projects to discuss and work on the main challenges defined for the collection of data produced by these expeditions. This includes, omics data processing standards, types of bioinformatics analysis, data analysis, mathematical and physical modeling, and public policy implications. We intend that after these five days there will be a common or partially common pathway in many types of analyses and expected results. Special emphasis will be placed on reaching out to engineers, PhD students and postdocs to address the challenges identified.
- Andre Abreu, TARA Ocean Foundation, France
- Damien Eveillard, U. Nantes, France
- Camila Fernández, U. Concepción, Chile
- Daniele Iudicone, U. Naples, Italy
- Olivier Jaillon, CEA-Genoscope, France
- Alejandro Maass, U. Chile, Chile