The Conference Random Physical Systems will take place in December 11-15, 2018, in the hotel Costaustralis in Puerto Natales, Patagonia, Chile.
The topics covered include random disordered systems, universality, multi/many-particle Anderson model, random processes, statistical mechanics and interacting particle systems.
There will be mini-courses in the morning and minute talks in the afternoon. We particularly invite graduate students and Postdocs to come.
- Abel Klein (UC Irvine)
- Alejandro Ramirez (PUC Chile)
- Christian Sadel (PUC Chile)
- Esptiben Rojas (U. Magallanes)
- Manuel Cabezas (PUC Chile)
- Joaquin Fontbona (U. de Chile)
- Daniel Remenik (U. de Chile)