The Conference Random Physical Systems will take place in December 11-15, 2018, in the hotel Costaustralis in Puerto Natales, Patagonia, Chile.
|FRAUD ALERT: For everyone on the participants list, we had reports that people registered were contacted by companies asking for credit card information in order to confirm the reservation at Costaustralis. We believe that they obtained all information on the web including your contact info. The main hotel Costaustralis is booked out and we are not working with a travel agency for the reservation of the rooms. Please do not give away your credit card information easily. For our invited guests there is no need for you to secure the hotel room with a credit card as we pre-pay all the rooms. In particular, we are not working with Business Travel Management, do not make a contract with them for your hotel booking!|
The topics covered include random disordered systems, universality, multi/many-particle Anderson model, random processes, statistical mechanics and interacting particle systems.
There will be mini-courses in the morning and minute talks in the afternoon. We particularly invite graduate students and Postdocs to come.
- Esptiben Rojas (U. Magallanes)
- Manuel Cabezas (PUC Chile)
- Joaquin Fontbona (U. de Chile)
- Daniel Remenik (U. de Chile)
This conference is part of the Mathematical-Physics Month in Chile, 2018
Further supporting Institutions
- Pontificial Catholic University of Chile, Vice-Rectory of Research
- CONICYT, Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, FONDECYT Chilean Science Fund
- Millennium Science Initiative
- International Association of Mathematical Physics, IAMP
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) supports travel costs of young researchers from U.S. institutions