The Conference Random Physical Systems will take place in December 11-15, 2018, in the hotel Costaustralis in Puerto Natales, Patagonia, Chile.
The topics covered include random disordered systems, universality, multi/many-particle Anderson model, random processes, statistical mechanics and interacting particle systems.
There will be mini-courses in the morning and minute talks in the afternoon. We particularly invite graduate students and Postdocs to come.
- Esptiben Rojas (U. Magallanes)
- Manuel Cabezas (PUC Chile)
- Joaquin Fontbona (U. de Chile)
- Daniel Remenik (U. de Chile)
This conference is part of the Mathematical-Physics Month in Chile, 2018
Further supporting Institutions
- Pontificial Catholic University of Chile, Vice-Rectory of Research
- CONICYT, Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, FONDECYT Chilean Science Fund
- Millennium Science Initiative
- International Association of Mathematical Physics, IAMP
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) supports travel costs of young researchers from U.S. institutions