The organization of the Second Chile-Italy Academic Forum, is led by the Universities of Chile (UChile) with the support of the Chilean University Hub (PUC and UdeC) and the Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna (Unibo) in collaboration with the Italian University Hub (Uniroma1, Polimi, Polito).
The Forum will be hosted in the University of Bologna, Department of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, Via Belmeloro 6, Bologna. Conference rooms are in the University district, in the center of the City. Due to the pandemic current situation, there will be limited indoor spaces to attend the event. Thus, the conference will have an hybrid format (online and in presence).
- María Laura Bolognesi, Università di Bologna
- Eduardo Vera, Universidad de Chile
- Romina Kniaz, Università di Bologna
- Elena Consolini, Università di Bologna and
- International Relations Strategy Support Unit (UniBo)
- Félix Liberona, Universidad de Chile and
- International Affairs Office (DRI-UChile)
- María Elena Boisier, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Rodrigo Cevallos, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- María Inés Picazo, Universidad de Concepción
- Ronald Mennickent, Universidad de Concepción
Seeking to generate institutional counterparts, UChile and Unibo have invited Italian and Chilean universities to be the institutional counterparts of this initiative, according to their degree of participation in previous international cooperation instances, and their active collaboration with partner institutions. It should be understood that this invitation is only of an institutional nature; therefore, it does not exclude the participation of Faculty members and researchers from other universities and institutions.
The organizing institutions are expected to contribute to:
- Disseminate and promote the realization of the Forum in their academic units;
- Provide the necessary facilities for the participation of their Faculty members;
- Consider their institutional representation during the development of the Forum through the presence of its authorities.
Both Embassies –Chilean in Italy and Italian in Chile– have continuously supported the establishment of scientific relations between our countries, facilitating the visits of numerous delegations, fostering dialogue between counterparts of both countries, and promoting the development of this Forum substantially.