The Inverse Problems in the Physical Sciences IPPhys2024 conference will take place in the city of Puerto Varas, Chile, between January 15 and 18, 2024.
The goal of this conference is to the review state of the art and reinforce, enrich connections among researchers of the mathematical inverse problems community, in current research involving imaging modalities, seismic imaging, machine learning techniques and applications in geophysics, biomedicine, astronomy, astrophysics and other physical sciences.
We expect this interaction to be particularly fruitful for young researchers and postgraduate students working in these fields.
Venue: Puerto Varas – Chile
Date: January 15 – 18, 2024
- Gunther Uhlmann (University of Washington, USA)
- Matti Lassas (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Eric Bonnetier (Université Grenoble-Alpes, France)
- Axel Osses (U. de Chile, Chile)
- Matías Courdurier (PUC, Chile)
- Benjamín Palacios (PUC, Chile)
- Alberto Mercado (UTFSM, Chile)
- Center for Mathematical Modeling (CMM), FCFM, U. de Chile
- Millennium Nucleus For Applied Control And Inverse Problems, Chile
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (USM), Chile
- University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- U. Grenoble-Alpes / Institut Fourier, France
- National Science Foundation (NSF), USA
- University of Helsinki, Finland
Crédito foto: Jeffrey Eisen en Unsplash
Crédito foto cabecera: Axel Osses