It is highly recommended to get a Mobility pass at https://mevacuno.gob.cl/. To do so,
- You first need to create an account and validate it through your e-mail.
- After that, you need to complete a form of Identification and submit it for validation. This process can take up to 72 hours.
- Finally, you need to submit your vaccine certificates to be validated. This process can take up to 14 days.
The official website doesn’t have a guide in English. However, you can use the one available in this website, which have the detailed instructions in English starting at page 13.
Alert Level in Borders
- You have to complete the C19 form, available at https://c19.cl/#/. In this form you need to declare an address to pass a 7 days isolation if you are confirmed to be a Covid-19 positive case.
- The PCR test before traveling is optional, and thus it is not required.
- You can be selected for a random PCR test at the airport.
- You need a health insurance covering Covid-19 for at least 30.000 USD.
(1), (3) and (4) are obligatory requirements. If alert level increases to 2 or 3, (2) becomes mandatory and other restrictions might be implemented. You can follow the details in this website: https://www.minsal.cl/plan-fronteras-protegidas/